- Make sure you have the latest version of REAPER installed (currently 4.0). If you are you still using REAPER v2, please use the old version of SWS extension available here.
- Download the latest version of SWS extensions from the link to the right.
- Ensure Reaper is not running.
- Run the sws_extension.exe installer, choose your REAPER installation directory, and click through the dialogs. You may choose to install the supplied grooves if you will be using the Groove Tool.
Note: You may need to "Run as administrator" on some OS configurations.
- Start REAPER. You can verify the extension is working by checking the Extensions menu and going to About SWS Extension. This dialog will always list the current version.
- Now that you have the it installed, you can install the latest version by clicking on the link in the About SWS Extension window.
If you are running OSX, download the .dmg file. Mount the volume. If you have installed REAPER to your standard Applications folder, then drag reaper_sws.dylib to ~/Library/Application Support/REAPER/UserPlugins. If you have installed REAPER elsewhere (portable install) then drag reaper_sws.dylib to your reaper directory/UserPlugins.